Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kindergarten Flower Pots - Auction Project


This year for Kindergarten's auction project I decided to use the usual Old Time Pottery Terra Cotta flower pots...but to change things up, I painted them with black chalkboard paint that I made myself.
All you do is mix non-sanded grout with any color of paint and voila...chalkboard paint!

So I started by printing everyone's thumbprint in white acrylic paint. I wrote their names with a silver paint pen.

Not sure what to do with their thumbprints this year, I just went with dandelions and I love them!

I used a white paint pen to draw the dandelions and they are looking super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment