Saturday, April 7, 2012

Annual Student Art Show: March 20, 2012

Okay the eagerly awaited art show pictures are here! This was my first major student art show....and I think it went really well! It was A LOT of work, but worth it. Enjoy!

4th Grade Clay Castles

2nd Grade Chalk Pastel Still-Lifes

2nd Grade Weavings/Still-Life Drawings and Paper Masks



4th Grade Symbolic Self-Portraits, Warhol Soup Cans, Still-Life Paintings





3rd Grade CD Weaving Installation

1st Grade Paintings from the year....mounted on black butcher paper....



1st Grade Pinch Pots

Pre-K Paintings....since I don't teach pre-k their teachers were so nice to participate and help with the show!


Kindergarten Clay Medallions and Monster Sculptures

Yours truly!








Refreshments for the show (and the fabulous Ms.Brown!)

I wanted to bring people into the art room, so I put the 3rd Grade African Masks on my art tables...







more clay castles

1 comment: