Thursday, November 21, 2013

Goal Wall for Art Room

 
Here's my required Goal Wall...I was resistant at first, but it has turned out to be a good thing to have. The kids can use a piece of free draw when they finish a project to draw the "art goal". This past month I've had the question : Can you draw a realistic face?
 
I have about 25 clothespins on a string that I simply clip the artwork to. The kids submit their art and at the end of the day I look through it and hang it up if they accomplished each goal.
 
Once we fill up all the clothespins, I will change the goal.
 
The objectives poster is a piece of laminated poster paper that I wrote on with dry-erase marker, that way I can easily change out the goal without making a whole new poster.
 
 
Here's some of my realistic faces that made it on the Goal Wall.
 
2nd Grade

1st Grade
 

3rd Grade

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Cool idea for when they are done! You said you were required to have this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...each classroom has to have a "data wall" or some type of "goal wall"...so here's my solution to that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your goal wall! I need one for my office.
    And that owl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I really went for an owl theme one year and they have just kept hanging around ever since. :)

      Delete