Friday, September 13, 2013

Mural Paintin'...


Onto the other side of our mural...
3rd graders painting




Me with some great 4th graders.


Teacher Helpers! 




We finally finished it. I happened to get knocked out by a sinus infection by the end of this project and I'm so glad I have such a great team of teachers who helped finish this! It was a long road...haha....but we finished the mural front and back. Hooray!






Title:  We're on a road to...."somewhere".... (that's for all you Talking Heads fans out there...) 

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this entry over on my bulletin board blog for art teachers. http://bulletinboardstoremember.blogspot.com/2016/05/box-mural.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great idea. WHat kind of paint did you use? Fellow Art Teacher Renee

    ReplyDelete